The BABTAC & CIBTAC Awards 2014
Entries are now open!
New categories have been added, the venue and format has changed - enter and you could be part of it too!
The entries will close on 28 February 2014.
To register your interest for tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Timeline of events;
October - entries open and new categories are announced
February - entries close
March and April - confirm finalists
May - trade test and mystery visits/secret shoppers and pubic vote will go live
June - awards night
The categories for 2014 are as follows;
Entry forms can be found by clicking on the category you wish to enter, we also advise you to download and keep a copy of the terms and conditions safe. If you'd prefer us to email the entry forms please email us email@example.com
- Beauty Therapist of the Year
- Small Salon of the Year 1-3 employees*
- Large Salon of the Year 4+ employees*
- Student of the Year
- Tutor of the Year
- Centre of the Year
- Make up Artist of the Year
- Nail Technician of the Year
- Holistic Therapist of the Year*
- Eyelash Technician of the Year*
- Hair designer of the Year*
- Employee of the Year*
- Inspiring Person of the Year
- Accredited Centre of the Year
*indicates new category for 2014
Terms and conditions can be found here!
BABTAC & CIBTAC Council members
(left to right) Angela Bartlett, Jason Phillips, Carolyne Cross, John Lomer, Michael Quinn, Tony Duffin and Lesley Blair