examiner application process
Becoming a CIBTAC examiner gives you the opportunity to experience the international world of the health and beauty sector, expanding your knowledge and liaising with Centres new and old whilst representing CIBTAC.
CIBTAC essential requirements for examiners:
- A minimum of Beauty Therapy and Body Therapy equivalent to Level 3
- A minimum of three complementary therapies, including Hot Stones, Indian Head massage and Auricular Therapy
- A teaching qualification to a minimum of Stage 2
- A Nail Technician to Level 3 or individual qualifications for Gel, Fibre Glass and Acrylic Nail Extensions
- An assessor qualification
- To be available for long term schedules, for example 4 to 6 weeks
Essential qualities and skills:
- To display a high level of interpersonal skill, in particular excellent communication and listening skills, empathy, tact and diplomacy
- To be well groomed, punctual and of a mature disposition
- To hold recognised and appropriate qualifications in all subject areas in which they are examining
- To hold a minimum of five years commercial experience
- To have a minimum of two years training or teaching experience
- To have been employed in the industry for two years immediately preceding their application
Desirable qualities and skills:
- To have as wide a range of skills and knowledge as possible to match the range of courses offered at CIBTAC Centres
- To have IT skills including Word, Excel and email.
- To be a current member of BABTAC and keep up to date with the work of the association
If you feel you meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you. Please note we are not currently recruiting any Examiners but you can still fill in the application and send it to us, so we have you on record for the near future.
Complete the Examiner application form here and return to our Education Officer.