As a leading international awarding body for the health and beauty sector we strive to uphold the high quality of our prestigious qualifications.
All of our courses Candidates are externally examined by professional Examiners who are experienced therapists and lecturers with extensive knowledge and skills.
The role of the CIBTAC international Examiner is much more than simply examining Candidates; the examiner is an ambassador for CIBTAC and is the personal contact for Centres around the world providing face to face support and feedback and has a direct link to the examination board’s head office in the UK.
Being a CIBTAC Examiner is an honour , a privilege and one of the highest accolades one can achieve in the world of beauty and holistic therapies.
would you like to become an examiner? CIBTAC require you to have:
- Recognised and appropriate qualifications in wide variety of CIBTAC subjects
- A recognised teaching qualification with teaching and examining or assessing experience
- A recognised assessor qualification
- A minimum of five years commercial experience
- A good level of communication and IT skills
- A passport and clean driving license
- Be flexible and able to travel at short notice