the Confederation of International Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology
Established in 1977 as the education arm of BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy & Cosmetology), we are a not-for-profit organisation, continually reinvesting our income for the benefit of our accredited Centres and their Candidates.
Each of our courses are developed through our close relationships with Government Agencies and employers from around the world, ensuring they are tailored to provide for the requirements of the international industry. Many of our Centres have been with CIBTAC for more than 30 years and their qualifying Graduates are sought after by first-rate employers because they are both educated to a high level and are salon ready.
our QCF qualifications
- Our qualifications are recognised by The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual), who regulates qualifications, examinations and assessments in England and vocational qualifications in Northern Ireland.
- Are recognised by the British Government Qualification and Credit Framework which is often used to support local Governments' qualifications throughout the world to enable international recognition for the learner.
- Enables Centres to seek local Government funding to support their delivery.
- Often used as an enhancement route for exceptional Candidates via Recognised Prior Learning.
- Challenging, but highly attainable, are designed to guide students through their training enabling them to fulfil their goals and progress in their careers.